Computer forensics requires specialized expertise that goes beyond normal data collection and preservation techniques available to end-users or system support personnel.
This process often involves investigating computer systems to determine whether they are or have been used for illegal or unauthorized activities.
Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery Services
Whether your organization needs computer forensic analysis of a single data element or comprehensive data collections from across multiple integrated business information systems, FSI will work with you to ensure sound and admissible forensic results at the most reasonable price point in the industry.
- Acquisition and preservation of electronically stored information (ESI) wherever it exists
- Investigation and detailed analysis of ESI
- Search for deleted information
- Fraud investigations
- Evaluation of metadata to recreate time critical events
- Expert reports and testimony
- Recreation of device users’ Internet activity
- Gather, search, filter and produce large volumes of relevant ESI for legal review
- Balance thorough document collection and review efforts with corresponding costs
- Efficiently identify documents potentially relevant to litigation
- Removal of non-relevant data through data filtering, identification and elimination of duplicate ESI, metadata analysis and keyword searching
FSI principals offer their clients a variety of solutions
Deleted Email Data
Deleted User Data
INFO2 Record Review
Deletion Search Terms
Timeline Analysis of deletion habits prior to computer imaging